Solutions for Municipal and Industrial Waste
WTE – RDF Plants
The specifications and basic conditions for the production and utilization of refuse derived fuels are based on the following legislative and technical frameworks:
- EU Directive on the incineration of waste and relevant national implementations
- German circular economy and waste law (KrWAbfG), which sets out a hierarchy of objectives: Avoid – Recycle – Dispose
- Technical instruction on municipal waste (TASI), which aims to ensure that waste can be dumped without further treatment
- Act on the environmental-friendly (AbfAbIV) disposal of municipal waste
- German federal ambient pollution control act, including important regulations: 4th BImSCHv, 13th BImSchW, 17th BImSchV.
- Avoidance of landfill
- Reduction of climate-damaging landfill gases (methane)
- Prevention of groundwater pollution from landfill residues
Advantages of Oschatz WTE Plants
Oschatz offers comprehensive know-how and experience in the field of incineration and steam generation for turn-key solutions, and is making an important environmental contribution to the reduction of emissions by applying its competencies within the Christof Industries 360° portfolio.
Our competence does covers not only the technology from chute to stack, but also includes electric power generation and, if desired, even the process (plant output) and municipal heat generation.