It is our joint effort to hold up the quality of our work and therefore the success of our business. An essential part of this effort is the protection of the health and safety of each employee, whether male or female, the protection of third parties, and the prevention of damage to property and the environment.
In order to achieve and ensure these goals in the future, we have been working in accordance with the following HSE principles:
- No employees (m/f) or people working in our environment as well as the environment itself shall be damaged by our action.
- All our activities shall be governed by adherence to legal and governmentally imposed requirements as well as to all relevant specifications received from our customers.
- In our company, safety, health and ecological issues shall be continuously developed and improved. This is why we place special importance on the prevention of accidents, occupational diseases and the elimination of all health risks emanating from our workplace.
- We shall raise our employees’ (m/f) awareness of the protection of the environment and safe work by special trainings and courses.
- Our HSE policy shall be binding for all employees (m/f). This way, everyone contributes to the achievement of our goals.
- The general management will make reasonable resources available for the implementation of the HSE policy, the achievement of our goals and the implementation of programmes.