The importance that management places on an open and positive relationship with the Group‘s employees can be traced back to the Group‘s origins as a traditional Austrian family firm. Many of our experts have been working together for decades. This consistency and this reliability ensure the highest degrees of trust and quality, also in our dealings with our customers, some of which we have accompanied for many years.
Our commitment to environmental protection is in no way superficial. It is a value that has developed in our minds over a period of decades. Our industrial experience has allowed us to develop technologies and generate know-how that are now contributing to energy efficient solutions and solutions for a stable future. Our commitment to keep our ecological footprint as small as possible informs both our procurement policy and our operations in general.
- Our employees, people working on our sites, as well as the environment itself shall not be harmed by our actions.
- All of our activities will adhere to all legislative and administrative requirements as well as the relevant rules our customers impose.
- In our company, safety, as well as health and ecological protection shall be continuously developed and improved. This is why we place special importance on the prevention of accidents, occupational diseases and the elimination of all health risks emanating from our workplace.
- We shall raise our employees’ awareness of the protection of the environment and safe work by means of special training sessions and courses.
- Our HSE policy shall be binding for all employees. This way, everyone contributes to the achievement of our goals.
- Management will make reasonable resources available for the implementation of the HSE policy, the achievement of our goals and the implementation of programs.