Who we are
Founded during the industrial revolution in 1849 by Franz Luis Oschatz, our company developed from a small plumber’s shop to one of the most successful tank and boiler construction companies in German history. With 170 years of expertise, Oschatz is today represented across the globe at 9 locations and is a leading supplier of exhaust gas cooling systems as well as steam generation and recovery systems. Efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable recycling of waste gases, residues and waste heat from production or combustion processes are at the core of all Oschatz solutions.
We address technological challenges in energy-intensive sectors such as the energy, chemical, mining and metallurgy industries as well as the circular economy by paying attention to our customers’ specific requirements and drawing on our own technological know-how, basic and detail engineering as well as our own consulting expertise in order to add value and achieve reliability for our customers.
Sustainable energy recovery, energy supply concepts, environmental protection and emission reduction through efficient use of resources are cornerstones of our trade, an integral part of Christof Industries and serve as a contribution to our customers and our society.
One of our main strengths is our own production of core components and complete systems – an approximately 24,000 m² production facility in Nanjing, China and another approximately 1,650 m² facility in Prague, Czech Republic, ensure that Oschatz core components are produced in compliance with European and international environmental, quality and safety standards.
Proven test procedures, test methods, material analyses, regular inspections and compliance with environmental standards ensure the sustainability of our manufacturing processes. With more than 1,000,000 man-hours of production capacity, we offer our customers quality, flexibility and production power in green and brownfield projects.
What matters to us
- Production of environment-friendly, resource-efficient plants
- Promotion and support of the 3 R’s (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) through waste-to-energy technology
- Utilization of biomass, waste and waste heat from various processes to produce steam for industrial uses
- Reducing the use of primary resources (coal, natural gas etc.) by utilizing waste heat and simultaneously reducing carbon dioxide emissions
- Continuous efforts to further develop and optimize technologies in order to maximize our customers’ potential resource efficiency
- Increasing the durability of boilers l up to 20 years, simultaneously achieving longer production times, less downtime, and greater output
- Choosing the right waste heat utilization technology for each customer’s project to ensure maximum energy efficiency
- Generation of electricity from waste heat
- Quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, ASME (US), PED (Europe) and GB (China)
- Highest technical and environmental standards including HSE
Thinking forward. Acting ahead.